DENTAL ASSISTING INSTITUTE’S INSTITUTIONAL PHILOSOPHY
We at Dental Assisting Institute are dedicated to preparing individuals to become qualified Dental Assistants. In striving to fulfill our goals and mission, Dental Assisting Institute has adopted the following objectives:
- Provide our students with the highest quality intensive short-term program in dental assisting.
- Provide a clean, high-tech facility to stimulate student’s intellectual ability.
- Provide our students with the opportunity to work under the supervision of a skilled dentist and his/her highly skilled auxiliaries.
- Provide all variations of dental assisting to allow students to be versed in all aspects of dental assisting.
- Provide each student with the knowledge of dental assisting by eliminating non-related subjects so as to concentrate only on dental assisting courses.
ABOUT OUR COURSE
This is a course designed to train you for an entry level position as a dental assistant. You will learn the basic skills to obtain a rewarding new career. You will be able to advance your career with work experience.
The job opportunities for trained assistants are quite good in today’s job marketplace. While no one can guarantee job placement, the dental profession is currently facing a shortage of trained dental assistants. If one examines the want ads for dental assistants, the majority require training and or experience.
Part of your training will involve the job interview itself, how to prepare for it, how to dress, what to say, etc. So often jobs are lost during the first five minutes of the interview. We feel it is important to train you in this area as well so that you will stand out from the rest of those competing for that position.
Following your training in this eleven week course, you will have the confidence and skills necessary to apply for this position. Along with your certificate, we will give you a letter of recommendation and a summary of your on job training experience.